COVID-19, otherwise known as the Coronavirus has impacted all aspects of our daily lives. The health and safety of our Members and Staff is our top priority. We are taking all safety precautions during this time to help with the global effort on prevention of this virus.
We are taking extra measures to ensure that our products are safe for purchase and consumption. We have been in close contact with all suppliers and have greater safety protocols in place.
All staff capable of working remotely will be allowed to do so, and any on site staff will be taking all appropriate measures and precautions to ensure a safe working environment.
Here are a few examples of measures we have put in place:
- Mandating a schedule for washing hands for our fulfilment staff
- Mandating a schedule for sanitizing and disinfecting equipments and surfaces within the fulfilment warehouse
- P.P.E (Personal Protective Equipment) for all fulfilment staff and product handlers
- Allocating lowest number of fulfilment staff possible per shift
- Maintaining the recommended social distance between work stations in the fulfilment warehouse.
- Directing the non-essential staff to work from home
- Providing all necessary resources to our staff to ensure both their mental and physical health
- Suspended our guarantee for orders processing times in order to relieve pressure from our fulfilment staff.
We are fully committed in getting through this together and We are hopeful that there will be no interruption in our service for the time being.
Please visit Canada post below to learn more about how Canada Post's operation during COVID19 crisis. CANADA POST COVID-19 UPDATE
Pot Cargo will continue to operate with the highest standards of service and safety. From our family to yours we thank you for your continued support and patience during these times.